Monday, April 1, 2013

The true heartbreaking story

What is the Real Story Behind Creating this Blog.Some thing really push me to create this blog and i will describe the incident what happened to me.What is the reason behind  for creating the blog.Some people may criticize me about that but i don't care about them.

Once Upon a time in my village, when i was in 8th standard some thing has happened which desolated me. On one early morning suddenly i heard so much noise, people gathering around and some people are crying.I Moved towards the crowd and when i saw the body i was numbness.She committed suicide and You know the Reason,Because "she was not a mother of a Son".she was mother of  2 baby girls and every day she was fighting and struggling with her Husband for the same.And when it became the worst she decided that she can't live her life any more............

No comments:

Post a Comment